FAQ for Guests Support Center

Contact Us

What to do with a complaint?

If your stay is not to your liking, we advise you to make your complaint known directly to the landlord of the nature house. Important to do this directly during the stay so that the landlord can still try to solve your complaint (s). It is important to gather as much evidence as possible so that you can also show this to the landlord.

Are you not satisfied with the handling of your complaint? Then you can submit this to the Geschillencommissie Thuiswinkel, PO Box 90600, 2509 LP in The Hague (www.sgc.nl). You can also submit your application to the Disputes Committee via the European ODR Platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).