What are the costs for canceling my booking?
The amount you lose after cancellation depends on the date you cancel. The later you would cancel and the closer you would get to the booked stay, the less you will get back.
We apply the following cancellation policy:
- In case of cancellation within 24 hours after booking, you are entitled to a full refund of the booking amount. Have you emailed us but haven't received a response yet? Don't worry, we will take the cancellation date as the moment you have sent us your cancellation.
- In case of cancellation up to the 42nd day before the start of your stay, the cancellation fee is 30% of the travel sum.
- If you cancel from the 42nd until the 28th day before the start of your stay, the cancellation costs are 60% of the travel sum.
- If canceled from the 28th day to the first day of stay, the cancellation fee is 90% of the travel sum.
- If canceled on the first day of stay or later, the cancellation fee is 100% of the travel sum.
- The travel sum is the basic rent plus all additional costs (excluding security deposit).
- The legal right of withdrawal is excluded with regard to renting vacation homes. If a booking (request) has to be cancelled or revoked, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible.
- If the booking and payment is not through Nature.House, then the landlord/tour operator may apply different cancellation conditions.
- If you have taken out an insurance and you have had to cancel your reservation due to a valid and demonstrable reason for the insurance then you may be entitled to a refund. Please contact your insurance company for a refund.