What are the cancellation conditions?
We apply, even during the current situation with the Corona virus, the following cancellation conditions:
- In case of cancellation within 24 hours after booking, you are entitled to a full refund of the booking amount. Have you emailed us but haven't received a response yet? Don't worry, we will take as cancellation date the moment you have sent us your email.
- In case of cancellation up to the 42nd day before the start of your stay, the cancellation fee is 30% of the travel sum.
- If you cancel from the 42nd until the 28th day before the start of your stay, the cancellation costs are 60% of the travel sum.
- If canceled from the 28th day to the first day of stay, the cancellation fee is 90% of the travel sum.
- If canceled on the first day of stay or later, the cancellation fee is 100% of the travel sum.
If a booking is rescheduled, the cancellation conditions of the original arrival date apply. We do this to protect our landlords. The landlords have initially reserved a period of time for guests, if the booking is rescheduled, they will not receive any payment at all for that period of time, this period of time has been blocked for you.
The legal right of withdrawal is excluded with regard to renting vacation homes. If a booking (request) must be cancelled, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible. This can also be done directly through your account, when you have it.